Untangle Lunar New Year Preparations with a Mobile Application The client, a big technology conglomerate in Vietnam, wanted to help Vietnamese people simplify and streamline
Streamline Operation in Large Business
About the End-Client
This article describes a real-life project. However, we can not disclose our client’s name & the project details for privacy purposes.
This article explains an outsourcing project for a big software development company carried out by Rikkeisoft.
The end client is a large banking organization with over 50,000 staff and an estimated asset of $400,000 billion. Scaling up, the bank just opened some new offices in different regions.
Poor Communication & Unoptimized Process
Since their new offices’ opening, the corporation noticed a significant need for better communication between departments & separate offices. A more complicated office system also calls for a more optimized process, streamlining operations among a more considerable number of staff & departments.
Having specific issues, the giant corporation was looking for solutions to:
- Enhance communication: between all departments, offices, and staff levels across the bank
- Create a knowledge & information hub: for members to share their work, knowledge & other information
- Improve business processes: between different departments & branches to cut costs & boost efficiency
- Encourage a sense of community: create a strong sense of belonging in the workplace, thus, engaging every employee in the work life.
- Promote corporate value: so that all team members work & grow in alignment with values that the corporate upholds.
A Tailor-made Intranet Network
An intranet network is an obvious solution to the end-customer problem. However, the real question lies in how to develop & customize it so that it serves the needs of their organizational growth & ambition.
The outcome is a complex intranet network built on Sharepoint – an integration between a global site & multiple sub-sites for various departments. Web pages & functions are designed to meet the end client’s puzzles above.
An information center for every need
Having all essential documents centralized in one place makes it much easier & quicker for employees to find the information they need without any hassles. The new private network facilitates this convenient way of accessing and sharing information via:
- Homepage: where all corporate information & major activities are displayed. Employees can find everything from Community Programs, Corporate policies, Mission/Values, and Organization Charts to Employee Handbook, Corporate history & more.
- A document center:where staff can easily find & download essential info from applications, documents, to forms, policies & processes.
- A department-specific resource center: where members from a department (be it new or old staff) can easily download resources relevant to their scope of work conveniently.
A digital workplace for better process management
We developed a digital workplace that is unique to each department. To put it differently, the digital workplace can only be accessed by members from its respective department.
The digital workplace uses a custom-made component that allows the integration of all department’s core activities & internal processes. As every process is followed and monitored in a shared digital platform, the manager can easily capture all member’s activities and working status, thus finding more room for process improvement.
Forum for more effective communication & staff engagement
Since social networks & forums have been popular ways people engage with each other on the internet, this can be a potential solution to keep staff engaged in the corporate community & strengthen their sense of belonging.
Our work includes the development of:
- Employee’s individual page: inspired by the forums’ profile page, the individual is where each staff member can blog, follow other colleges, observe, or get notified about the latest activities.
- Forum: where employees can engage in numerous types of communications, from work discussion to informal threads such as minigame participation, items buying/selling, etc
- F&Q: allows staff to post & answer questions that are relevant to their skills, professions, or even corporate life.
The introduction of the new intranet has actively helped the end-client solve their large-business communication obstacles and enhanced better processes & automation. As noted by the clients, the collaboration between departments has been noticeably improved. They have also witnessed better productivity among employees, especially ever since the release of the system’s mobile version.
Tell us about your challenge & we are happy to solve it with you!
Simplify Sales Operations with Smart Mobile Application The client, one of the fastest-growing banks in Vietnam, needed a solution to support sales representatives in their
AI-Powered Image Annotation for a Top Car Manufacturer To train their AI for automatic driving and parking, the client was in acute need of an