Position: BrSE-5 Location: Japan Salary: ~2500$
- Actively communicating with clients to enhance understanding and cooperation beneficial to the project team. Transferring the business and quality requirements, detailed functions from the customer to the Offshoring project team.
- Ensuring client requirements are fully understood and specified in a manner that will enable full understanding from development team. Lead, coordinate and establish requirements definition and use-case modelling by outlining the system's functionality and delimiting the system.
- Assist sales department on project scope, estimation, and planning.
- Assist PM in managing project progress
- Work with TQC to verify all requirements of the systems are fulfilled to ensure service quality before delivering to clients.
- Acting as the bridge between client and offshore to clarify requirements with development team, both business and system analysis view.
- Able to work in Hanoi and Japan
- Obtaining IT-knowledge base
- At least 2 years of working experience with one of the following languages: PHP, iOS, Android, Java, .NET,..
- Strong Japanese skills as frequently communicate with clients (N2 or above)
What we can offer:
- Salary: 13th salary every year at least 1 month salary. Review salary twice a year based on employee's performance and contribution
- Opportunity to learn Japanese with various scholarships (N1: 5.000.000VND; N2: 3.000.000VND; N3: 1.000.000VND)
- Various training programs, classes and internal events
- Working days: 5 days/ week; 12 paid day-off yearly.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment: sport clubs, music clubs, teambuilding activities, company trip at 5stars hotel...
- Rikkei’s Care for health and wellness: Social insurance, health insurance, medical check-ups, birthday gifts, gym..
- Many opportunities to work on-site at Japanese partners’ companies.