Position: 10 Location: Hanoi Salary: Up to 4000$
- Employee Status: Full-time; Part-time
- Research improvements to machine-learning algorithms
- Use machine learning on a set of data inputs in a software development life cycle
- Pattern matching
- Pattern recognition
- Train machine-learning based software for domain-specific tasks: image recognition, object detection, NLP, Data Science, Recommendation System, Big Data Analysis, Robotic, Optimization…
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Ability to write robust code in Python or C++
- Familiarity with one of these frameworks: Keras/Tensorflow, Pytorch
- Excellent communication skills. Good at English skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be proactive to catch up with the latest technology trends.