Position: Senior Quality Assurance Number: 10 Location: Hanoi Salary: Up to US$1500
Job Description: As test engineer of testing project:
- Investigate system/software specifications to define test targets and test objectives.
- Define test plan, design and create test cases
- Execute and analyze test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Record detailed metrics and monitor to track the progress and outcomes
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering
- At least 03 years’ experience in making test design & test specification.
- Familiar with bug tracking process, automation, and test tools (Selenium, Jmeter…)
- Logical thinking, carefulness, patience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English). Japanese N4+ is an advantage.
- Team working, open minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated
- Able to work under high pressure
- Ability of studying new technologies/standards.
- Salary: : 13th salary every year at least 1 month salary. Review salary twice a year based on employee's performance and contribution
- Opportunity to learn Japanese with various scholarships (N1: 5.000.000VND; N2: 3.000.000VND; N3: 1.000.000VND)
- Various training programs, classes and internal events
- Working days: 5 days/ week; 12 paid day-off yearly.
- Dynamic and friendly working environment: sport clubs, music clubs, teambuilding activities, company trip at 5stars hotel...
- Rikkei’s Care for health and wellness: Social insurance, health insurance, medical check-ups, birthday gifts, gym..
- Many opportunities to work on-site at Japanese partners’ companies.